Did you know that 20% of all headaches and migraines are caused by the neck?

At the Newcastle Headache Clinic we can confirm, almost immediately, if your neck is the cause of your headaches and/or migraines.

If we can determine that your neck is involved, we have a 90% chance of being able to reduce your headache experience significantly and to see you abolish your pain, or be able to self-manage these episodes. And if you fall into the unlucky 10% that does not improve with our treatment, we can recommend appropriate secondary medical treatment.

We have the skills to help you get control of your headaches!